Information on the protection of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
The Pharmalife Research S.r.l. (P.Iva 00772630141), with registered office in Via Casa Paradiso 2/A, 23846 Garbagnate Monastero (LC), to respond to the request you are sending by completing this form, processes some of your personal data, therefore, as “Owner” pursuant to article 4, n. 7, provides you with the following information.
- Nature and type of data processed
The data being processed (name, surname, email, request or notes, …) are “personal data” pursuant to art. 4, no. 1, but they are not “personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences”, pursuant to art. 10, nor do they belong to “particular categories of personal data”, pursuant to art. 9.
- Purpose of the processing (Article 13, paragraph 1, letter c)
We inform you, in compliance with art. 5, paragraph 1, letter b), that your data entered when completing this form, are processed exclusively to allow the response to your request. Processing for the purposes indicated above is lawful pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or on the basis of the consent you expressed when completing the form.
- Processing methods
The processing of your data, for the purposes set out above, takes place with both automated methods, on electronic or magnetic support, and non-automated, on paper support.
- Recipients of personal data (Article 13, paragraph 1, letter e)
We inform you that only the following categories of subjects authorized to process them may become aware of your data:
– employees of the company Pharmalife Research S.r.l. and other companies connected to it;
– professionals or companies that operate on behalf of the Pharmalife Research S.r.l. company, such as for example the one that hosts the website www. pharmaliferesearch.com on its IT infrastructure and has been designated as external data processor.
- Transfer of data abroad (Article 13, paragraph 1, letter f)
Your data will be stored at the offices of the Data Controller and of the manager who hosts the website www. pharmaliferesearch.com on its IT infrastructure. They will not be communicated to third parties, nor disseminated, nor transferred outside the European Union.
- Data retention period (Article 13, paragraph 2, letter a)
Your data will be kept for up to one year from the time the form is filled out.
- Rights of the interested parties (Article 13, paragraph 2, letters b), c) and d)
As an interested party, you have the right to ask the Data Controller to access your personal data (art. 15) and to correct them (art. 16) or cancel them (art. 17) or limit the processing of data that concern you (art. 18) or to oppose their treatment (art. 21) in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20); you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority (art.77).
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a request to the Data Controller by registered letter with return receipt. or by mail to the addresses indicated below.
- Nature of the contribution (art. 13, paragraph 2, letter e)
The provision of data is mandatory: any refusal to provide your data for the aforementioned purposes will make it impossible to obtain an answer to your request.
- Normative reference
The European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) can be consulted on the website of the Privacy Guarantor at the link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/regolamentoue
- Information on the Data Controller (Article 13, paragraph 1, letter a)
The “owner” of the processing of your data is the company Pharmalife Research S.r.l. (VAT number 00772630141), with registered office in Via Casa Paradiso 2/A, 23846 Garbagnate Monastero (LC), in the person of its legal representative, who can be contacted at the email address email@example.com.
Pharmalife Research S.r.l.
An open door to the world
Products are distributed in more than 50 countries around the world